The wedding dress has been embellished with Dazzling Diamonds. Attached to the card is the bride and groom's wedding rings. The rings have been created by hand with craft wire, and as a finishing touch the bride's ring has a dazzling solitare diamond.
The inside is elegant yet simple. The saying says, "Wishing you love and laughter...forever after!"
Thank you for looking at my creation and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Smooches!
Very pretty! I love the colors. What a great job. So glad that you could play along.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn, MMDT member
Great blog candy giveaway throughout June!
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/
Beautiful card Kim! I love all the layering and the colors. :) Michelle
ReplyDeleteWow, For the Bride and Groom - the best card they will get I bet! It is so much fun giving a card that is so wonderful as this one is. Thank you for joining as at Midnight Madness and DO play again - PS. Sketch 7 is ready!!
ReplyDeleteJane MMDT member
Such a pretty card! Great job, those corners are so nice. Thanks for playing and hope to see your sketch#7! xox ~Jeni MMDT Member
ReplyDeleteWhat's going on? We have been missing you over at Midnight Madness, we just put another Sketch challenge up, # 9!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on the blog candy..good luck and omg..this card is FANTASTIC!!!!!
ReplyDelete