Monday, June 15, 2009

My 1st Sketch Challenge...So much fun!!!


Here's my entry for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #5. This is my first challenge and I had a fun time making this creation. I hope you all enjoy my version of the MMSC.
I have used red and black Bazzill and Me & My Big Ideas cardstock.


Prima flowers and leaves have adorned the card. The other embellishments are from Recollection.


The dragonfly has been embossed and layered for a 3D effect. Under the dragonfly I have embossed the frame several times to give it a "crackle" effect. Dazzling Diamonds have been used for extra sparkle.
Thanks for looking,
Kimby

6 comments:

  1. If you want to look at the other wonderful cards for this sketch challenge go under:
    http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimby, what an AWESOME CARD..I love your pictures of it..you can really tell how 3D it is.I can't believe this is your first time doing a sketch challenge...you are a natural :) WOW!!! love all the dp and textures on your card. Fantastic job. If you need help with adding a direct link in your comments, just email me..I would be happy to help you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, It is just beautiful. Where have you been all this time? I hope you will keep playing with us!!

    Carolyn
    Carolyn, MMDT member
    Great blog candy giveaway throughout June!
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Priscilla and Carolyn. I do need help with the direct link so I sent you an email Priscilla. Thanks for your help. I hope to be able to do the next challenges because I had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Very 3D and fabulous Designer paper and Dragonfly. Love the red, white and black theme including those 3 buttons, please join us again at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Jane, MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! How nice to see you playing with us! Your cards are really great! :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...